One of the fun things about being a blogger is that, from time to time, I get invitations to review products and services. The reviews I chose to participate in are varied but tend to be centered around the themes I explore here on Red Shutters: family, work-life juggling, travel, and books. On this page, I’m sharing some of my recent reviews. Dig in, and enjoy.
- Stonyfield Organic Fruit Snacks
- Stonyfield Frozen Yogurt Pearls
- Oh My Yog Yogurt
- Make Ice Cream with Stonyfield and YayLabs!
- Make Hummus with Stonyfield Disclosure: I am a member of Stonyfield’s Yo-Getter Blogger Program.
Read more about my love of books here.
- Notes From a Blue Bike
- Conquering Your Kitchen: How to Plan Meals, Shop, and Cook Real Food With Confidence and Purpose
- The Dolphin’s Way: A Parent’s Guide to Raising Healthy, Happy, and Motivated Kids—Without Turning into a Tiger
- Minimalist Parenting
Interested in having your product reviewed on Red Shutters? Contact me here.