Things I love (these are just things because the people I love are too numerous to mention)…
- Achaval Ferrer Chimera 2004 (yes, Megan, we drank the wine (well, not the wine — the other one) – it’s delicious!)
- Veuve Clicquot Rose
- Belle Sante Spa in Lexington, MA
- 1154 Lill Studio
- “Gorgeously Green”
- Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes (especially the kind my brother makes)
- Weight Watchers (It works! And, I feel better listing it after the cupcakes.)
- The Ghost Chair
- Reef Flip Flops
- Eames Lounge Chair
- Cheerios (Robby’s favorite food these days)
- The Lottery (a girl has got to dream!)
And, THANK YOU to everyone who has contributed to my fundraising effort for the Melanoma Foundation of New England! I’ve raised $1,750…and I am sure to reach (and perhaps bypass?) my new goal of $2,000. This a fabulous birthday gift!
Love to all! Have a great Fourth of July!