Things I’m happy about:
- The weather has been 70 degrees the past few days.
- Azaleas are in bloom everywhere.
- R is tickle-ish (divine!).
- The grass is growing in our front yard.
- The husband likes his job (hurrah!).
- I weigh less now than I did in all of 2007 (though not that hard considering how enormous I was when pregnant).
- The Democratic primaries will (hopefully) be over soon.
- R discovered the benefits of napping this past weekend.
- I ran two miles (and walked one) on the treadmill yesterday!
- “Sex & the City” opens in theatres in two days (now, if I only I had time to go to the movies…).
Things I am not happy about:
- We are overly dependent on foreign oil, and we’re not doing enough to make ourselves energy self-sufficient.
- Despite feeling as if I have no free time, I still manage to watch bad reality television (so embarrassing, in fact, that I can’t list the shows here).
- R is getting over his third (fourth?) ear infection. (Sometimes, I hate day care.)
- One day in day care, and R has already forgotten the benefits of napping. (Did I mention that sometimes I hate day care?)
- Wrinkles….the little, insidious ones under the eyes. Really? Are they necessary?
- I still can’t fit into my favorite pants (10 pounds to go).
- R’s learned how to pull my hair (ouch!).
- Work is so hectic that I may just lose my mind.
- I am stuck in the never ending hell of multiple sports games on at all hours (Do we really need NESN, multiple ESPN channels, and the NFL network?).
- There is no cure–yet–for ovarian cancer or melanoma.
Hmm….probably should have listed the bad stuff first. Oh well, read it bottom to top! And add your own happy/not happy items in the comments section.
P.S. Happy Birthday to R’s Nana (and my mother-in-law), Christie!